Friday, February 3, 2012

Who is President Noynoy Aquino’s New Date? A New Girlfriend?



Who is President Noynoy Aquino's New Date? A New Girlfriend?


Who is President Noynoy Aquino'snew date? (Credit: Inquirer.net) PNoy is dating again. That’s what local media outlets are announcing. But who is Noynoy Aquino dating? Who is PNoy’s new “girlfriend”? Her identity remains a mystery to most of us but I’m sure Palace insiders know who she is. President NoyNoy Aquino was spotted at the Dusit Thani Hotel with his new date while they watched a reunion concert of the Hotdog Band.



Among those with PNoy at the concert were Mar Roxas, Palace spokesman Ricky Carandang, aand several other government officials. Asked by the media who PNoy’s new date is, Carandang was evasive.
“I saw her. I didn’t meet her. I didn’t know who she was. We were with a large group of people. I was not in the same people. I didn’t have a chance to meet her or talk to her. I arrived separately so I suppose he introduced her to everyone else.”
The Inquirer posted a picture of President Noynoy and his date on its website, and a copy has been posted here. Anyone know who she is?

No comments:

Post a Comment